Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Last Oreo

I love mint oreos. I only ever eat them with my mom, though. Whenever I go home for a visit, we curl up together, each with our own books, a cup of milk between us, and a pack of mint oreos. It’s a tradition.

For Christmas, my mom gave me two packages of mint oreos (Oh, Happy Day!). And I’ve blown  through both of them before New Years.  To be fair, I did share….some…probably almost half of them…probably. Anywho, today, after dinner, I thought, “Oooo… Oreos would make a GREAT dessert!”

And there was only one, single, solitary oreo left. This alone, is a sad thing. However, the real issue came when I had to decide… to twist or dip? You see, I alternate every few cookies. It gave me serious pause. It was truly a conundrum.

In the end, I decided to twist, eat half of the filling, and dip the other half. Genius, right? No? You don’t think so? You think I’m ridiculous?! Your monkey’s uncle is ridiculous! I’m a genius.

Photo courtesy of Amandeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment